1-888-993-3112

De-Realized

Question:

dear doctor, I feel like nothing is real. I’m not real and everything thing else is a figment of my imagination. I feel like I’m dead and I’m just wondering around. and I feel like I’m gonna loose my mind if I don’t figure out what’s the matter or if it doesn’t go away. I’ve felt like this for 3 years. I’ve done drugs in the past but nothing that serious just weed and shrooms. thank you for your time and please answer me I would really like to know how it can be treated.

Answer:

What you are experiencing could be a lot of things. Whatever they are, they are disturbing and uncomfortable. Please get yourself over to see a Psychiatrist for a checkup as soon as you can. If you can find a Psychiatrist who specializes in treatment of drug addicted persons, so much the better (you may not be actively using, but your past drug use is very relevant here). Tell the Psychiatrist about your symptoms of feeling unreal, , and about your drug use. If you are still using drugs (weed, shrooms, or anything else!) you are best off getting clean as soon as you can – further drug use will only make your situation worse.

<

p>Note to other drug users out there. “Weed and Shrooms” are just not safe drugs, no matter how much you want them to be. Both of these drugs have hallucinogenic properties and can mess with your mind and moods. Some people are vulnerable to mental illness conditions but don’t know it. They get pushed over the edge by the drugs they experiment with. Once these latent conditions have been pushed over the edge in this manner (and have appeared to cause problems for the drug user) they (the conditions) don’t necessarily go away just because you stop using the drugs.

• zac

The world around us is surreal, in a way. the reality is we live in a system, one that is trying to be controlled by countries, governments, and the wealthy. For all these groups of society believe in a materialistic sense that "if i could control this or that then this world would be so much better." They are simply wrong. For if one thing is true we cannot control this world in anyway for we are all just small pieces of a larger, much greater picture beyond the capability of imagining of the human mind. this world is filled with so many simple concepts of all that is around us yet it is so complex in its weaving together that humans are so easily confused. There is a communication breakdown between the people that understand only the system and the people who understand the surreal side of the universe. for the enlightened that understand the meaning from within see the world differently for the better. also id like to say after understanding surreality is here in the universe with the reality and both work together in peace that this rat race of life means nothing compared to the erternal journey of the soul and spirit.

I won't refute the philosophical accuracy of the complexity of our world, summed up most easily by Einstein: "It's all relative." However, I sincerely doubt that his life is being de-hinged by a philosophical idea of surrealism, and I think that he means more in a (as we humans fail to see the complexity) personal, close-up manner.

• Jane

For me it was aphysical reaction to anti anxiety pills and was not aware that ubruptly ceasing the use puts you in a hidious place of losing a sense of yourself. It's horrible and very concrete.

thinking about it only makes it worse.

go to:

depersonalizationtreatment.com

even if you don't buy the program it explains a lot.