1-888-993-3112

Ending A Relationship

Question:

My gay partnership is having problems. We have many joint debts. Please advise to an organization that can assist me in ending my relationship with legal help

Answer:

I tried looking for many sites on this topic, but had trouble. You could try asking someone at http://www.qrd.org/ or other gay Web pages. I found one lawyer firm that mentioned it and they might help you find someone in your area. It appears as if they have experience with divorce, and debts, and homosexual partnerships, so they might be helpful. I do not know anything about them though so take this with a grain or salt. Their page is http://www.tiac.net/users/davecain/roper.html Other than that I am sorry that things didn’t work out with your partner. Best of luck, – Anne