(HealthDay News) -- Your work environment may be stressful enough without adding your frustration to the mix.
The American Council on Exercise says you can help improve your work environment by:
- Being kind to your coworkers.
- Communicating honestly and clearly with your colleagues and addressing any problems head-on, rather than feeling frustrated.
- Focusing on positive opportunities rather than on disappointing things that affect you.
- Getting regular exercise, plenty of sleep and eating well.
- Looking for a new job if your work environment is not healthy and can't be changed.
This article: Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.