(HealthDay News) -- Establishing a healthy balance between office responsibilities and home life can help boost your health and well-being.
The American Council on Exercise suggests how to balance work time and home life:
- After work, unplug, relax and leave your work at the office.
- Focus fully on one thing at a time without letting your mind wander to other responsibilities.
- Allow for regular down time to enjoy hobbies, creativity and physical activity.
- Ask your employer about flexible scheduling options, allowing you to be available for issues at home.
- If possible, avoid additional responsibilities that add stress to your life.
This article: Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.