(HealthDay News) -- Everyone has stress, but there's a right way and a wrong way to deal with it.
The American Heart Association says you may not be handling stress well if you:
- Eat, smoke or drink alcohol to help yourself cope.
- Eat and speak very quickly.
- Move constantly without accomplishing much.
- Work too much.
- Repeatedly put off important tasks.
- Sleep too much or too little.
- Try to do too many things at the same time.
This article: Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.