(HealthDay News) -- Managing shoulder arthritis is easier if your doctor diagnoses the condition correctly and early.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these symptoms:
- Pain in the shoulder that gets worse with activity and continues to worsen over time.
- Pain in the back of the shoulder that feels like a deep ache in the joint. It also tends to worsen with weather changes.
- Pain at the top of the shoulder that may extend to the neck.
- Pain throughout the entire shoulder.
- Reduced range of motion in the shoulder.
- A snapping, clicking or grinding sound when you move the shoulder.
This article: Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.