(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue can be a significant problem for people with arthritis, but there are things you can do to help manage your symptoms.
The Arthritis Foundation offers these suggestions:
- Adjust your schedule to accommodate symptoms, such as starting chores after morning fatigue, pain and stiffness have eased.
- Eat lighter and more frequent meals.
- Get regular, moderate exercise and make time to get plenty of rest.
- Learn to prioritize, and do the important things first. Put off what you don't have the energy to do.
- Don't be shy about asking others to help when necessary.
This article: Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.