(HealthDay News) -- Millions of people are bothered by hay fever, an allergy to grass, trees, weeds or other types of pollen. Symptoms of the most common type of allergy frequently make sufferers feel miserable.
The American Academy of Family Physicians mentions these common symptoms of hay fever:
- Sneezing, a stuffy or runny nose and difficulty recognizing smells.
- Coughing and a sore throat.
- Itchiness of the skin, mouth, throat, nose and eyes.
- Pressure in the cheeks and nose.
- A popping sensation and fullness of the ears.
- Eyes that are swollen, watery or red, or surrounded by dark circles.
This article: Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.