(HealthDay News) -- Sinusitis, or inflamed sinuses, can be misdiagnosed as a cold or allergy.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology explains these possible symptoms of sinusitis:
- Having postnasal drip.
- Excreting green or yellow nasal discharge.
- Feeling stuffy or congested.
- Having a headache in the front of the head and pain in the teeth.
- Developing a cough and bad breath.
- Running a fever and feeling tired.
This article: Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.