1-888-993-3112

A VIOLENT MARRIAGE

Question:

We have had a love marriage and were going around for 8 yrs. before marriage. We have been having problems even before marriage. But we got married assuming we are too much in love. I am a very violent women. I don’t know what happens to me in the night? I accuse my husband of things he might have never dream of doing. I misbehave with him, call him names and make his life hell. The outcome of which is: he gets physical with me and beats me. I am very tired of all this. I feel he no longer loves and cares for me. And he gives more attention to others but me. He never does anything that I want him to do for me. I am extremely jealous of any girls he has as friends, and have become very suspicious of him. What he does, where he has been etc? I don’t want to be like this. This is not the actual me. I love him very much and am scared that I have almost lost him because of this behaviour of mine. Please advice me what to do and how to overcome this.

Answer:

If you are determined to set your marriage straight, I suggest that you and your husband seek professional counseling. This person may be able to help you learn non-violent techniques in handling your emotions, and he or she will help to foster healthier communication between the both of you. Take care, – Anne

• Pat

1st time I've EVER seen in print or heard spoken of ANY woman taking ANY reponcibilty for their actions. In this day and age women are allowed to say ANYTHING no matter how rotten or insulting and we men are supposed to suck it up and smile. The whole issue of anger and relationships is pathetic to say the least. Must of been some therapist that wrote the original. Any other woman would of justified everything that came out of her mouth.

• Nathan James

Hes beating you, dump that loser and move on.

• DArek