1-888-993-3112

Hallucinagenic Mushrooms

Question:

ok about a year back i was severly depressed. I also have suffered from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder since early childhood. I went to doctors and got help. i now take anti-depressents such as: Zoloft, and Tafernil. both have helped emmensly!! Now the thing is that i have plans with some friends to do shrooms. i have done them once before and enjoyed them. But i’m a little paranoid of the effects that it may have with my medicine. i know either way its not good to do and when i say its just once i mean it cause i wouldnt get into drugs after all the mental rehabilitating i have done to regain my emotional stability. Please tell me your answer as soon as you can. Thank You!

Answer:

You are a fool if you do the shrooms. You know already how delicate your brain is, and how much work had to be done to get you stable. You also know that doing drugs of this type will be harmful to your brain, and may upset your delicate balances. The wise thing to do is to take care of yourself – to stay away from ‘recreational’ drugs of all sorts throughout the rest of your life. If you proceed with your plan to do these drugs even once you are very simply and plainly a fool.