1-888-993-3112

How Can I Aviod Sexual Anxiety?

Question:

Dr., I have this girl who always tells me she is not ready for sex, but she always pushes me into it and when it is time for sex she refuses. I get my penis erect and she laughs at me, and I am very weak.

Answer:

Based on what you have written, the only conclusion and piece of advice I can offer you is to stop seeing her and find another girl friend.

What this girl is doing is extremely unkind and even nasty. Perhaps this is her way to deal with her own sexual problems, but I do not know. What I do know is that there are lots and lots of really nice girls out there who would never treat their boy friend this way.

I do not want to appear to be mean about this but I really see no reason why you or anyone would want to stay with someone who behaves in such a thoughtless and insensitive way.

Get another girl friend.