1-888-993-3112

I Have Been Rejected.

Question:

I have been rejected. I am very depressed. I love that girl and proposed to her. She directly rejected me. What should I do make her fall in love with me? I am crazy after her. Help me. S.O.S.

Answer:

It is always painful to be rejected by someone you believe you love. However, this frequently happens in the search for a life time partner. While it is very painful at the moment, you need to remind yourself that these feelings will pass and you will meet another woman. There is no way you can make her fall in love with you. In fact, why would you want to be with someone who rejected you? You should want to be with someone who cares as much about you as you do about about her. That is what you need to look for after you recover from your sad emotional reaction. As my long gone grandmother, who could sometimes be a great philosopher, would say, “This, too, shall pass.”

Don’t let her make you crazy and get ready to move on once you get over these sad emotions. That woman who will love you is out there, waiting for you.