1-888-993-3112

Is She Ill?

Question:

Hi,

I’m from the Philippines. Actually, I need to ask about  something this girl related to my husband who has this different behavior. When my husband and I were not yet married this girl and I were ok. When we got married everything changed. She doesn’t even smile or say hi .She ignores me most of the time.  A lot of people noticed that there was this change of behavior that she sometimes talks to other people and then, the next few days, she will ignore them. I didn’t do anything to her but I can feel something is wrong. Please help me answer all my questions.

Thanks

Answer:

For some reason, you are worried about this girl who no longer talks to you. Of course, it is never pleasant to witness this change in behavior with someone with whom you were previously okay. But why are you so bothered by her? Other people report that she will sometimes be friendly and other times ignore them. Clearly, this has more to do with her than with you or anyone else.

You ask if she is ill?  Perhaps she is mentally ill, or jealous, or depressed, or anything else. There is no way to know that and what difference does it make, anyway? You and your husband have your own private lives to live without anyone like her impinging on your marriage.

I don’t know where in the Phillipines you live. If it’s in a big city, she can be ignored. If you live in a small village or town, that is harder to do, but, it can be done.

None of us can control or even explain other people’s behavior and we cannot change it. That is why there are some things in life we need to accept and move on. I suggest you move on and not allow yourself to be distracted by this person.