1-888-993-3112

Is The Word 'Not' Missing?

Question:

Dear Dr Schwartz,

Is the word ‘not’ missing in your sentence, “That does make fantasy wrong” (4th paragraph of your reply to ‘Anxiety Over Sexual fantasy’)? I have assumed so, or that paragraph doesn’t make as much sense. Could it be put in if it is missing so we know? Sorry to bother you and thank you.

Answer:

You are quite correct and I have already made the correction. Thank you for pointing out the error to me. That kind of error would make the answer very confusing. You assistance is greatly appreciated and I hope you found my response helpful.