1-888-993-3112

Orgasmless

Question:

I am an 18 year old female, and I am having difficulty achieving an orgasm. I’ve been sexually active for about 1 month. Could you suggest some techniques to help me? I am extremely upset over this problem.

Answer:

It is not uncommon for women to have difficulty in this area. Many women are not able to achieve an orgasm through intercourse, but don’t let this discourage you. It is during foreplay that many women orgasm. Although it is somewhat of a taboo in our society, I suggest you experiment with your body. Find out what arouses you. You will then be better able to inform your partner what you need. Just give yourself some time, and it will happen. Sincerely, – Anne