1-888-993-3112

Recovery Time

Question:

I realize that there must be a lot of factors, but what is the nominal recovery time for a 55 year old male between orgasms. In other words, after having had an orgasm, how soon might a 55 year old male reasonably expect to be able to have another? Thanks.

Answer:

Recovery time varies greatly… I don’t think there is a normal recovery time, per se. I think only you can answer this question. It might depend on your physical stature or just personal preference. In order to get a more detailed answer, I suggest you ask a professional physician. Sincerely, – Anne