1-888-993-3112

Rocky Marriage

Question:

I’m having a lot of marriage problems. I believe my husband is having an affair, I have found a lot of evidence, but no proof. He never there for me, he is always working, he never has time for his family, and is always very mean! He even slept out one night, and I found out the next dy he was seen going into another woman’s house, the one I believe hes having the affair with. I told him I wanted a divorce — half of me does but the other half still loves him like crazy. Or is it just me that’s crazy? Please help!! -Princess

Answer:

Dear Princess, Can’t you see the writing on the wall? Your words have spoken much louder than anything I or anyone else could tell you — you want a husband who will be a faithful, trusting, and loving life partner. If this guy is it, you two need couples therapy to work things out. Tell him that, and see whether he agrees or not. If not, there are many more fish in the sea; maybe it’s time to go fishin’ again. Best of luck to you, – Anne