I’m having a lot of marriage problems. I believe my husband is having an affair, I have found a lot of evidence, but no proof. He never there for me, he is always working, he never has time for his family, and is always very mean! He even slept out one night, and I found out the next dy he was seen going into another woman’s house, the one I believe hes having the affair with. I told him I wanted a divorce — half of me does but the other half still loves him like crazy. Or is it just me that’s crazy? Please help!! -Princess
- ‘Anne’ is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- ‘Anne’ bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by ‘Anne’ to people submitting questions.
- ‘Anne’, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. ‘Anne’ and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.
Dear Princess, Can’t you see the writing on the wall? Your words have spoken much louder than anything I or anyone else could tell you — you want a husband who will be a faithful, trusting, and loving life partner. If this guy is it, you two need couples therapy to work things out. Tell him that, and see whether he agrees or not. If not, there are many more fish in the sea; maybe it’s time to go fishin’ again. Best of luck to you, – Anne