1-888-993-3112

Someone Else's Love

Question:

Help me! I think I’ve fallen in love with my best friend’s boyfriend. He is so great, and I don’t know what to do. Some people say that I shouldn’t do anything about it, and others say I should go for it. Sometimes he seems to express interest in me with the things he says, but then I think that he is just being nice to me because of my friend. Help!

Answer:

You have a tough decision to make. You can tell him how you feel and have him either turn you down or agree. If you do this, chances are you will lose your friend. Only you can make this decision. Personally I would want to be sure he likes me before I risk losing a friendship. The most important thing to take into consideration is your friend. Do you value her friendship? My friends and I swore we would never let men come between us. Is your friend especially happy with this guy? Just remember a guy might not be there for you at all times, but friends are forever. Good luck with your decision. And make sure you really, really think about this one. Best of luck, – Anne