1-888-993-3112

Wants To Cross Dress

Question:

i am very nervous about being feminine very shy i’m a tall guy yet i act feminine and speak softly many people have told me of this nature in private i have always cross-dressed secretly ’cause i’m shy to wear a skirt in public i really feel i lack the courage to go out dressed as a woman my girlfriend is very positive i’ll be just fine and she is very serious i wanna start expressing my femininty should i begin slowly……….. i do not wish to begin very lavishly dressed i wanna dress kinda casually…..at first not much make-up just jeans and a nice top……… curl my hair i’d love to wear nylons on my first day dressed too……… my question is i need to know is a good way to open up thank you

Answer:

Some things are like pools with diving boards. You just have to jump into them from a height. There isn’t really a good way to explain your desire to cross dress to most people, I don’t think. You’ll just have to appear in front of them dressed the way you wish and they’ll either understand or not. I would encourage you to think carefully about where you would appear in female attire before making your debut, however. It may not be appropriate for you to dress this way at work. Good luck to you!