I met this guy and he called me but then he just stopped! i don’t know why can you help?Ad
- ‘Anne’ is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- ‘Anne’ bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by ‘Anne’ to people submitting questions.
- ‘Anne’, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. ‘Anne’ and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.
Wondering why this sort of thing happens (and it happens to all of us) is often just a cover for feeling sorry for yourself. You are perhaps wondering if you are somehow not worthy of this person. You are looking for ways to put yourself down. Don’t do that. There is more than enough pain in the world waiting for you without you having to contribute more. Also, when someone doesn’t call you back, that is more a statement about them than about you. Move on to the next one and don’t stop moving on until you find one who helps you to feel happy inside most of the time.
Designed to Help You Feel Better Daily
Download Now For Free