1-888-993-3112

Bipolar Woman With Secret Lives

Question:

What could cause a married with children bipolar wife and mom to purposely destroy a happy family in order to become an escort for sex, drugs and money? Using the house in an upscale neighborhood and two small children as a cover for this secret life? This was her goal and only reason for marriage and kids. They are basically pawns for her to control. She was very promiscuous during marriage. She is very afraid of her supercontrolling father. Could this possibly stem from family incest?

Answer:

Yes, it is possible that being a survivor of incest along with having a Bipolar Disorder, could cause this woman to do very outrageous things. In fact, depending on the type of childhood she lived through and the family genetics, it is possible that she emerged as someone with an anti social personality disorder. In that case, medication would help stabilize her Bipolar disorder but would do nothing for her secretiveness and anti social behavior. A person with such a personality disorder is so very injured that they have no sense of conscience or guilt.

People with socio pathic or anti social personalities use people as pawns and without the slightest bit of regret, sorrow or sense of wrong doing. They frequently have little sense of the destruction they do to others. However, they tend to have little or no awareness of the destruction they do to themselves.

If you are the former husband then I urge you to enter psychotherapy. You need to mend from the hurt caused to you and you need to learn to avoid making the same type of mistake in the future in terms of finding an intimate partner.

The children also need protection from this woman and I hope and pray that she does not have custody and that the law has ended her escapades.

That last sentence does not mean I have no sympathy for her. She needs years and years of intensive therapy.

However, you and the children need help now. Please get help for your self and for them.

im a female with bipolar and im married with two adult children i am a prostitute but i dont see myself as using my family as porns i have no guilt for my sexual promisucurities through out my marriage and dont understand why i am the way i am i tend to very shy and incapable of communication in normal forms but find it easy to strip in frount total strange and quite comfortable when naked and having sex i find im my happiest then i have had a problematic up bringing which started at birth when i was given up for adoption and suffered neglect and abuse for the first three mths of my life in a goverment home and then was adopted into a family who struggle to try and show me affection as i rejected it i was molestered by my adopted brother in my preteens he was 17 and was raped twice at the age of 16 and had a forced abortion in that same year i left home at that age and my sexual activity was well above avereage sometimes four different guys in one day and it didnt worry me i still enjoy alot of sex and im currently seeing a 25yr old guy secretly im 42yrs old so dont judge that woman until u know her story my husband knew and accepted me throughout our marriage until just recently now he gets jealous with my lifestyle and dont see why i need to change now when it was ok for 25yrs we have been married. if u could give me some of ur thoughts on this i would appreciate it